The Rainbow vacuum cleaner is the one that uses water to filter out the smoke, dust mites, germs, pollen and dust from your room. This Rainbow vacuum review will greatly help you to know and learn more about this type of vacuum cleaner.
The Pros and Cons of Rainbow Vacuum
- Filtration- This type of vacuum cleaner will not allow any odors to pass through the machine. This is the single huge advantage that Rainbow vacuum has over other vacuum cleaners.
- No Bags- Rainbow vacuum is the only bagless vacuum that never loses its suction. No matter how dirty the water gets, it still traps the dirt and lets the air pass out the exhaust.
- The Rainbow vacuum cleaner is the only vacuum that can add humidity to the room and at the same time deodorize the air inside the chamber.
- You must dump the water after every use. Nothing will smell worse than your old rainbow water after you let it set for a few days. Do not store the vacuum cleaner with water in its talk. The water will evaporate and rust parts of the motor. This idea will also void your warranty.
- The Rainbow vacuum is a great vacuum cleaner, but it is not built to take a beating. The shell is made from a high-grade plastic, but it is not thick.
- The Rainbow vacuum cleaner will not survive a fall a flight of stairs.
- It is not a commercial vacuum cleaner. It costs lots of money.
If you are planning to buy your Rainbow vacuum cleaner, make sure to buy from a reliable local dealer or independent distributor. It is also highly recommended to read some reviews to know and learn more about this type of vacuum cleaner.