Because of our lifestyle and the way that food is processed today, becoming overweight is a real problem. The majority of us don’t even have any time to rest, let alone to go out and exercise and thus diet plans were created. Thousands of diets plans, guides and tips fill the internet but included in the top of the list are Nutrisystem and Medifast. You may have heard of them before, but which one should you go for? Nutrisystem or Medifast is good or it can be bad, it all depends on the person.
Nutrisystem Meal Plans
- The diet plan is not restrictive and they have varieties for all the users
- Nutritional counselling is available at any time through their official website.
- Physical exercise is included in the diet plan.
- Meal plans that are delivered are easily to prepare since you can just microwave them.
- The offered meals are well balanced in terms of nutrition and they provide the appropriate amount of nutrition for the body.
- Nutrisystem is an expensive program and the pre-packaged meals costs $350; this is good for 28 days.
- The packaged meals are for individual portions, thus they’re not family friendly.
- It’s not a permanents diet program.
- Incredibly simple and easy to follow.
- Blender bottles that come with the package are free.
- There is an online meal planner for customers, which is also free, alongside general support.
- Registered members are entitled to free shipping on specific orders.
- There are tons of food varieties to choose from.
- A handful of customers complained about the unsatisfactory taste of the meals.
- Money back guarantee is limited to only a month.
- It does not promote weight loss and health in the long run.